Known Issues [ READ BEFORE SUBMITTING A BUG REPORT ] ¶
By: daniel on Nov. 12, 2018, 2:22 a.m.
- Search functionality does not work, will be added shortly.
- ~~There are areas where the counts are not showing correctly for stats.~~ [Fixed]
- ~~Footer isn't flushed to the bottom~~ [Fixed]
- ~~Server MOTD is mangled, this happens because of the data being indexed.~~ [Fixed]
- Formatting issues for topics, motd's and other stuff. Still haven't found a way to convert mIRC coding in Python. (Will be stripping mIRC formatting from all content).
- ~~Login redirects you to profile, should redirect to where you last came from.~~ [Fixed]
Poll and attachments add button not working make delete label wrong.
My main focus is fixing the login issues right now because of caching. I will update this post with new information as available.
Submitting a bug
When submitting a bug, I ask you provide me a few details
* What was the URL you were on.
* What was the error
* Was there any special input you typed
* What were you trying to do
* A possible screenshot would help too.
Things to submit
- 500 errors, 400 errors, any errors really
- Theme inconsistencies, such as mismatching colors (the forums dont count, I kept the styling from Machina with a few alterations).
- Pages with warped information due to theme errors or formatting.
- Security risks, I prefer you email me at daniel[@]ircdriven.com before disclosing this.
Do not submit these
- Missing content, unless it seems very peculiar because as this site is in rapid development there will be a lot of things missing.
- Things you do not like, but I do think it would be best to post in the Support forum about any features you would like.
Founder / Lead Developer
IRC Driven Networks